STRATEGIC PLANNING intensive – 6 class ONLINE series
Meaningful Business Model Design
August 14-30, TUES & THURS, 8:00-9:30 am PDT (15:00 GMT)
September 10-26, MON & WED, 3:00-4:30 p.m. PDT (22:00 GMT)
Calling start-up founders, social enterprises & leaders of new projects or initiatives. Are you:
- Wanting to be more strategic in your day-to-day efforts?
- Looking for new meaningful innovation ideas to engage your customers and team?
- Wanting to be an industry leader in creating and communicating your meaningful, positive social and environmental impact through your work?
- Looking for ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors?
Leading a company, new initiative, or a team day-to-day is full of challenges and complexity. Often times it’s hard to know where to begin and where to focus your attention to receive the greatest impact. Or, in fast changing environments, it can feel nearly impossible to communicate and keep the core values, culture, and strategic focus aligned as you’re bringing many new people onboard. Sometimes you just need to stop and assess the bigger picture.
shiftalliance has a process, tool, and plan to help YOU find the answers
shiftalliance® has developed a unique methodology and software, m2∞, to provide the essential processes and tools needed for sustainable innovation and Meaningful Business Model Design. m2∞, or meaningful to the infinite degree, will help you:
- Discover gaps or weaknesses in your current business plan
- Identify opportunities for growth & meaningful innovation
- Introduce sustainability into your business using a unique, holistic approach
- Give your employees a structure for creative and fresh idea generation
- Identify cost savings designs in the areas of process and people
- Empower employees and partners with knowledge about the big picture
- Give you leadership confidence, knowing how all the parts fit together.
cost: 6 x 90-minute sessions, including workbook, curriculum & assignments: $499.
optional: $199.00 for a formal, branded meaningful business model design report
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-210-8700